Skip to content
It’s just one of those days…
- When you rise groggy-eyed and frizzy-tailed to do the opening shift at work.
- You set an alarm half an hour early and everything.
- You feed the cat, that ungrateful bastard.
- You arrive at work 15 minutes early to find a co-worker standing outside the door, which is odd because only one part-timer is required to help open the store.
- So you both give each other funny looks and check your respective schedules on your respective phones.
- Guess who’s wrong? (Hint: It’s you)
- You walk off in shame and take a terrible 2 hour nap (if it could be called that) in your car before your actual shift starts.
A-Z Challenge: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z