Long overdue, but better late than clever, eh?
There’s this thing called the Sunshine Blogger Award. And recently, Melissa over at Single Mom Unschooling thought we were fit for such a thing. And so did Kate of Plethoric Thoughts fame. (Joke’s on them). And then Lauren dropped a couple award bombs on me of the Versatile and Blogger Recognition variety. (Did I get them all? Whew.) Lowest form of wit aside, Moose and Michelle are always floored when other bloggers think of us when passing along these blog awards. These are always such a good way to discover new blogs and to share a handful of blogs that we ourselves enjoy! So let’s create a mash-up awards post of Frankenstein-ian glory:
Here are the “rules”:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you
- Answer the questions from your nominator(s)
- Nominate other bloggers and give them 11 questions to answer
- Inform your nominees with a pingback and/or by dropping a comment on their blog!
As always, if nominated, you are by no means obligated to participate. Just know that it means Moose and I have enjoyed reading your blog! And you can pick any or all three of the awards to take – it’s all the same to us. Now, let’s get this thing rolling.
And the nominees are (in no particular order):
Nonsense & Books – Featured post: I’m Going to Write A Book – AKA – The Worst Idea Ever
[And for the sake of brevity, I’ll be posting my answers to Melissa’s and Kate’s questions in another post, which I will link to here]
My 11 questions (anyone can answer these in the comments, as well):
- If I were to tell you I’d give you $1 million for drinking an entire bottle of sriracha, what would you do?
- Team Michael Scott or Team Ron F*cking Swanson?
- What’s the worst part about blogging?
- What was the last thing you ate (and can you get me some)?
- Where was your first kiss? (Or where would you like your first kiss? Come on, mama likes detail.)
- Where would you rather be right now, if time, responsibilities, or money weren’t issues?
- Three wishes: What would you like?
- What is one thing about your country you wish you could change?
- What’s something you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- Where do you see yourself a year from now?
- Final inquiry: Favorite Donald Trump quote?
Thanks again muchly, Melissa, Kate, and Lauren. It really warms the cockles of our hearts to know that there are peeps out there who think they enjoy our blog! If anyone wants to snatch these awards up and continue the passing of the torch through your blog, whether or not you were “officially” nominated, please, please do so. Keep spreading the love!
Moose and Michelle