Just one of those days…
- When you can’t get to sleep, so you’re perusing the Interwebs for mind-numbing entertainment.
- You come across The Nightmare Before Christmas on Netflix and, with childish glee, hit play.
- In your half-conscious stupor, you sing along to the opening song and smile at fond memories of your childhood, while patting yourself on the back for this great idea.
- Then you come across this scene:
- And realize that of the dozen times you’ve watched this movie – even past childhood – you’re only just now realizing the joke of the mayor literally being a “two-faced politician.”
- I’m such an idiot.
At least this song and intro still cheers me up: